11.30.2009

3 months waiting...


Another month has gone by and no phone call. That's ok because I am really not expecting it anytime real soon. It takes awhile. But, it still could be any day!

I was looking at the Penny Jar Project funds and got excited about the jars coming in. Just in the past four months we have raised over $ 1700.oo with pennies! That is pretty cool! We only need about $17,000.00 more (not including travel costs). We have raised over $5000 so far. We are applying for grants and working on some fundraising events for next year. We want to say thank you to everyone who has donated a "jar" or two or lots more. We appreciate you all more than you could ever know. We know God will provide every penny that is needed for our kids to come home. THANKS EVERYONE!

Also, I realized that it has been one year since we started our adoption process. We applied for our adoption through Gladney in December. We decided to adopt in November of last year. I can't believe how fast time goes by. We will have our babies in our arms before we know it. We can't wait! I think about them every single day; how old will they be, girls or boys, what will they look like, are they ready for us to come get them, am I ready for four kids, how will they adapt to our family, and so many other thoughts. Every single thing I do during the day I think about doing it with four kids. I can't wait!

Oh, and by the way we are #6 on the waiting list for sibblings. We were #10 last month. There were 8 referrals just last month with Gladney. The list is moving fast. It could be any day!

Well, that is all for today. I have four kids over my house right now (good practice) and need to get off the computer. :)

(look at the 3 month picture good because the kids made it and it tells a little story)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys moved up 4 spots in a month??!! Seriously, your time is coming! So excited for you all! Blessings to you guys!

    ReplyDelete